Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Amazon Prime Day Is Here - WOW




 

It's finally here. Amazon Prime Day is in full swing. I discovered that discounts showed up in my cart when I went to check out. I had 4 items in my cart that had been there awhile, as I was waiting for Prime Day. Even though none of them showed a Amazon Prime Day discount on their description pages, once I started to checkout, each one had a small deduction (under $3) marked as 'Prime Day' discount in my checkout summary.

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial

Also, if you have an Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Card, you get 20% off on select items when you pay with the card. Read about it here.



   

Note: a lot of other merchants are piggy-backing on Amazon's Prime Day by offering discounts. It's a good day to shop online..... for example....


No comments: