Monday, September 12, 2016

Southwest Credit Card Referral Update = 50,000 Free Pts, Expires Soon





Several months ago I gave the info about applying for a Southwest credit card to get 50,000 free points. I submitted people's emails directly to Southwest, per their instructions, so they could get an invitation from Southwest and unfortunately, not everyone got it. There's a better, easier way. I now have a direct phone number that people can call to sign up. Note that it expires at the end of the month 9/30, and probably won't be back for another year, so if you're interested, now is the time.

If you'd like that direct info, please send me an email with "Southwest Referral" in the subject line and I'll forward it to you. Everyone who has done this is very happy with their 50,000 free points. easter@refundcents.com

* 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account. Government fees as low as $23 not included. That's enough for at least 2 roundtrip flights. (I got almost 4 round trips with my 50,000 points)
* $69 annual fee applied to first billing statement
* 3000 Anniversary points after your cardmember anniversary.



No comments: