Friday, September 16, 2016

National PlayDoh Day, Deals As Low As $4.79



Yep, it's National PlayDoh Day. Get up to 55% off deals at Amazon, and at Zulily.



My favorite at Amazon, which I just ordered, is a 24-pack of 3 ounce containers for $14.99 (reg $19.99). My 3 year old grandson loves Playdoh, but leaves it out a lot, so it dries out. Rather than get upset about that, I figure for about .70 a cup we will do our best to put it back, but if not, no big crisis. I just restocked with the deal above. Shipping is free if you have Prime. There are lots of different PlayDoh sets here: Amazon

Also, at Zulily, find this box half way down on the homepage to see lots of deals. You can get a 15-piece Halloween Colors can set for $6.99. The Play-Doh Fun Factory is just $6.49. Scroll down on the homepage at Zulily, click on the link, and see 34 different choices. They start at $4.79. Choices are going fast.
 

 

No comments: