Thursday, October 29, 2015

Kroger Holiday Bonus Shopping, $30 - $50 Credit



My Kroger affiliate (Smith's) sent out an email announcing their holiday shopping bonus program of $30 - $50 in credit good throughout their Marketplace store wyb $500 - $1,000. I'm not sure, but I would imagine all Kroger Marketplace stores have a similar program. Personally, I'd be hard pressed to spend $500 in 4 weeks (impossible) but if you have a big family, it would be doable. At least it stretches over 4 weeks, including Thanksgiving shopping, plus the Marketplace stores carry a lot of non-food merchandise, like toys, school supplies, small kitchen appliances, decor, paint, some furniture, etc., which could bump you up quickly. (If gift card purchases count, suddenly this looks a lot better).

The free credit is good in their Marketplace stores. In my town, I have both a bigger Marketplace store, and a smaller regular grocery store. 





1 comment:

Healthy Grocery said...

Can look at my blog to see nutritional facts of food at Kroger, and other grocery stores.