Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tanga T-Shirt Sale -- $6.89 + Free Shipping On Funny Shirts






There is a great t-shirt sale going on at Tanga with select shirts $6.89 and all others $7.89, with FREE SHIPPING on both, no minimum. If you order 4+, you'll get 10% off with code BLACKFRIDAY. The code will work all weekend. There are a lot of funny ones, especially if you have a dry sense of humor. Sizes range from Small to 5X.

Plagiarism Save Time.
Contrary to Popular Belief, No One Owes You Anything.
I (thumbs up) Mama
The older I get, the better I used to be.
It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
I'm not fat. I'm just a little husky (picture of Husky dog).
I have built an entire human from scratch.

AND MANY MORE. They ship free. Great stocking stuffer that would take up half the stocking LOL.



No comments: