Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Black Friday Purchase - Success At Petsmart



Black Friday shopping was not on my list this year, but in the late afternoon I remembered I had 50+ Purina Pro Plan B1G1F coupons that will expire in a week. I got them off a coupon service a couple months ago. It was worth venturing to the next town to Petsmart, crossing my fingers for a good price on this expensive cat food. I have a male cat who has urinary tract problems, and the only cure is to feed him the special urinary tract (expensive) cat food. Purina Pro Plan makes a tiny little can that normally sells for .89. He eats 2 a day, so it's critical that I stock up with coupons + sales.
When I got there, I hit gold. On Black Friday only, the cans were marked down to .65, and with my B1G1F coupons, the final price was a reasonable .33. I bought almost 100 cans and used all but a couple of my coupons. To make it even sweeter, I got a $5/$5 coupon on my receipt for spending more than $35. I turned around and got a 20 lb jug of scoopable litter for $1.99 with the $5 coupon.


My other Black Friday shopping was online at Kohls. I got some great deals on toys for the grandkids and earned $15 in Kohls Cash.


No comments: