Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BB Creams + $1 Pond's Coupon






Until about 2 weeks ago, I had never heard of a BB Cream. Then I saw an article somewhere on line about how BB Creams were the new miracle skin care item. "BB" stands for Beauty Balm and it's a combination product which contains:

sunblock
light foundation
moisturizer
primer
concealer

skin treatment

In other words, it's all you need. Now that BB Creams are the latest rage, every manufacturer makes one, like Olay, Garnier, Ponds, Covergirl, L'Oreal and more pricey ones from the high end manufacturers. I was intrigued enough to spend $12.99 for the Garnier BB Cream and it does what it says. It's a light foundation, so it smoothes out skin tones, plus it's a sunblock and moisturizer. I've never liked foundation, so I had my doubts, but it goes on very nicely and does give my skin an even glow. Anyway, the reason I brought this up is because there's a new $1 coupon on Pond's BB Cream printable, and if you are like me, you may not have had a clue what a BB Cream is. If you get it, be sure to note the skin tone range, usually light/medium, or medium/tan, something like that. 
 

 $1.00 off when you buy any ONE (1) Pond's BB Cream

No comments: