Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Living Social $18 Voucher for $9

Living Social has a great deal on an $18 Soap.com voucher to spend on household & personal care products from 100's of brands. It's just $9. Get free 1-to-2 day shipping with an order of $25 or more with use of voucher (!!). Hassle free returns.

I've used Soap.com before and they really do ship super fast. I'm doing this deal, because it's like getting $25 for $16, and free shipping, when you opt to order at least $25. Your $18 voucher can be included in the required $25 (so you get free shipping.)  Update: After I bought the voucher, it was instantly in my account and ready to use, so I'm placing my soap.com order today.

* Over 4,000 have already been sold. The offer to buy the voucher ends 6/6, but the voucher is good until Sept  6. Limit one voucher per household. Living Social

New to LivingSocial? Start here
Already a LivingSocial customer? Start here

No comments: