Monday, March 25, 2013

Swagbucks -- Contest & Sign Up Bonus

  


I have a bonus for those who haven't joined Swagbucks yet, and a fun contest for all Swagbucks members of RefundCents.

*** When you sign up for
Swagbucks, use code REFUNDCENTS70 to get an extra 70 bucks in your account. That will be in addition to the 30 you automatically get at sign up. During registration click the text that says "I have a sign up code" and enter REFUNDCENTS70. That's the only way to get the bonus. NICE!! Start here: Swagbucks

*** We have a contest for all Swagbucks members, new and old. For the next 5 days, there will be a random winner chosen to receive a $10 Amazon gift card put directly into your Swagbucks account!! To enter, all you have to do is make a comment about Swagbucks on either the RefundCents Facebook page, or on the free RefundCentsDaily blog . Include your full name so I can identify you in case you're the winner.
Each morning I'll blindly choose a winner of a $10 Amazon gift card, and will announce the name on the Update page here. Good luck!

*** Start maximizing your rewards from Swagbucks
Read the
Swagbucks How-To Guide for a run-down on all the ways to earn bucks, which you can redeem for the gift cards of your choice.
* Earn bucks when you do searches. Wins are random.
* Look on the main page for the "Discover" opportunities
* Do Swagbuck Surveys
* Shop & Earn -- using the Swagbucks portal when you shop online.
* Watch Swagbucks TV
* Play Swagbucks Games

I earn several $5 Amazon gift cards each month, and have for the past couple years. Some months I get a $25 card. The more searches you do, the faster the bucks accumulate.


11 comments:

Barb said...

I do like Swagbucks--but get a bit frustrated at some of the surveys that I have to put in quite a bit of information and then am told I do not qualify. I have not earned any free things yet--but I am hoping.

Anonymous said...

I like Swagbucks too and I could really use amazon coupons for my daughter's school books. My name is Debra Wetzel.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Swagbucks fan and wish I had more time to accumulate points. Thanks for this contest!

Karen Ault

oneyedeb said...

I completely agree with all 3 of the above, I just try to do my regular routine, not thinking about accumulating Swagbucks too much, let them accumulate naturally

Pam M said...

I love Swagbucks but I just do the minimum: daily poll, and some searches as needed. I still am able to get some Amazon gift cards as it adds up quickly.

Pam Martz

Anonymous said...

This is a great contest and wonderful that michele was able to set up a sign up rewards with them! I like swagbucks its easy to use and you dont have to enter your information 200x's

Holly said...

I love Swagbucks! It's great for getting Amazon gift cards and also for giving to charity, which I wouldn't be able to do quite as much otherwise. Great site!

Holly Aloise

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with Swagbucks!! Its horrible. I have the Swagbucks TV app on my phone and I use Swagbucks to search, shop and play. Its pathetic. LOL!

Lori Locke, Illinois

Unknown said...

I'm earning swagbucks to put towards the crib I want on Amazon! Abby

MJ_Fitzner said...

Our family is addicted. Swagbucks has been a life saver for us. I have done it for several years now and so have two other people in my household. We have purchased a carpet cleaner, a nu-wave over, paypal gift card, multiple gift cards for gift giving like starbucks, and amazon gc's by the boat load. We are short on money and swagbucks has really made a positive change in our lifestyle!

Gayle said...

I love RefundCents and Swagbucks! Have been refunding/couponing since 1979, I'm totally addicted.
Thanks Michele for all the info you give us.