Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vistaprint Address Labels $5 Deal Just Got Better

Last Day, The Deal Just Got Better:
Vistaprint -- 140 Address Labels!


Update: When reader Teresa I did this deal, she got an immediate credit for $5 on her next order. She used the credit to get another set of labels, paid shipping only of $4.74.
Update #2 from Jennifer M: "I did the same thing...but got an even better deal. Vistaprint is quirky. Typically, the more you buy, the less shipping you pay. On my first order I got 140 labels for $5.00. Then I got the email for $5 off my next order. On my second order I used the $5 email coupon, but ordered 280 labels. I ended up paying $5.31 with free shipping. I had initially plugged in 140 labels on the 2nd order but the shipping charge was almost $5. When I bumped it up to 280 labels, my shipping came down to free!"



Vistaprint is offering 140 address labels for $5, which includes shipping. It's only good today and tomorrow.  


Think outside the box. In addition to traditional address labels used on envelopes,

** you can personalize them for "property of" or "belongs to" for children's school supplies.

** Make labels for baked gifts -- "From the kitchen of..."

** Upload your own picture or design to wrap around toothpicks to create cupcake flags for birthdays or showers.

Ends Tuesday  -- Vistaprint


No comments: