Friday, March 1, 2013

Samples Galore - Reader Picture

Samples Galore

Thank Carla B for another great picture. This one should motivate everyone to send for those free samples we see posted everyday on Michele's Update and Chat:
 
 "Just thought I would share this picture I took this morning of all the samples I have received in the last six months. I started on June 1st just throwing them into a container and this is what it amounts to. I have already donated all the dog/cat food except what came this week which is in the picture. I have also given away a couple of the small purses with samples from Target but I still have four!! It is definitely worth the minute it takes to fill out a form, especially for those on a tight budget. There is everything you would need from shower to laundry here!!" - Carla B

 

No comments: