Thursday, February 28, 2013

Swarovski Crystal Earrings Just $9.99/Seven Pair

 

Go to Groupon and click on the "Goods" tab at the top. Scroll down to see this great deal on Stud Earrings w/Swarovski Crystals. I got these about a year ago and I love them! They add a bit of bling, to brighten your face. You get 7 pairs for $9.99! Shipping is only $2.99. I just ordered another set because some of the colors are a little different from the set I have, and two of my pairs are missing a mate because I set them on my nightstand and the cat thinks they are super fun to bat around.

This order is not a voucher. You give your shipping address when you order, and that's it. It's a one step process.

If you are new to Groupon, start here: Groupon
If you are already a Groupon member, find it here.


 

No comments: