Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Still Working Today: Free Glade w/ $5 & $3 Printables

STILL WORKING TODAY!

Bumping Up -- MORE FREE GLADE!! - new links, money-maker
Here's an update that makes these Glade coupons even better. (Note these links are different from the ones posted Monday. If you printed those, you can also print these!! Print each one twice!)Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser Starter$5 off Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser kit

** Use the $3 coupon at Walgreens where the Mist Starter Kit is $2.99 = free!! -- AND a $1 RR is printing!

Tips from readers:


Target (8/6/2012 5:43:01 PM):  Great trip to Target for me:
Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter $5.99 used $5 c/o from Michele's updates cost.99
Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter $2.99
used $3 c/o from Michele's updates free
Rose Art (had 13 c/o's $1 on 3):8 Glue Sticks @ .25 free
6 Liquid Glue @.34 .04 for 6
13 markers @.49 + 14 colored pencils @.49 + 27 crayons (free) total for all after c/o's $4.23
2 Scotch Magic tape @.49 ($.50 Target c/o + .25 c/o) .23 for 2
ZZZquil $4.99 ($1 Target c/o + $3 c/o from mail) .99 paid
I will donate most of the school stuff but save some for my next yard sale to pay my cost
The cashier was really excited over my low balance,  Lynn C, CO


Glade (8/6/2012 4:40:18 PM):  If you buy the Glade starter kit at Walgreen's, make sure you take the BOGO coupon from the Sunday paper, two for .36!!,  Carla B, OH

TARGET (8/5/2012 2:23:25 PM):  Here are a couple of things I noticed today while waiting for my husband to pick out a card:

Glade Fragrance mist has a hang tag for TMF, there is a coupon in today's paper for a free one if you but the refill, so double dip on the starter. The Oil Diffuser, same thing only the TMF was a sticker. Both expire 12/31/12, so plenty of time and they do not have to be purchased at Target.

Oral B Prof 1000 toothbrush is $39.99, I have a $10 off coupon and the $20 rebate, plus it comes with an additional brush head. This same one was $89.99 at my RA, unreal!!
I will buy other items so they can not tell I used the coupon on that.,  Carla B, OH


I went to WalMart last night and found the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice (the red one) on sale for $5 so with the $5 coupon that came out yesterday it comes out FREE! :)Yolanda C, CA
 

No comments: