Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New SavingStar Pays You Cash

SavingStarThis new program is an easy money-maker.
It's called Saving Star. There is nothing to clip or print.

  • First, enter your zip code is see which stores participate in your area. My area offers RiteAid & Smiths.
  • Select the ecoupons you'd like to have loaded onto your loyalty cards.
  • Use your loyalty card at checkout. The coupon is not deducted right then.
  • Instead, the money is added to your SavingStar account. Once you reach $5, you can choose bank deposit, Paypal, Amazon $5 gift card, etc.
  • Sounds good! You can use paper coupons, too! It's free to join. Have your shoppers cards in hand so you can enter the info.
  • Start here.
Update from Brenda G: "I have been signed up with Savingstar for about 4 week and yes you can use paper coupons along with the refunds you get from them. I down loaded the coupons I wanted on July 1. It doesn't post right away different stores take longer than others. 4 weeks and have got 13.50 in my account. I even had the free pizza coupons that were on the list and got the 1.00 credit in my account way cool."
 

No comments: