Sunday, May 1, 2011

Early RiteAid Report From CA Applies To All

Thanks Linda B for this early RiteAid report from California. As of this morning, it applies to RiteAids everywhere:

RiteAid early report from CA (4/30/2011 5:14:58 PM):  I think the absolute best UP deal this week is the Revlon, page 3 in my ad. There's a $4 UP wyb 2 beauty tools AND they're on sale 40% off. Item 33310, 10 compact emery boards, reg $1.25, on sale for 75 cents. Buy 2 for $1.50, get a $4 UP. LIMIT FOUR. Good luck finding 8 packages of those however. Other nail files (the Expert Shapers) are ringing at $1.47 so those work well, the $1.69 emery boards ring at $1.01. Lots of deals to be had!

Be sure one of your 8 items is a Crazy Shine Nail Buffer, rings at $2.09, and besides qualifying for the $4 UP, there's a $2 rebate in the new SCR book, #34.


The next best part of this shopping trip was my receipt printed a $3 survey and my cashier gave me FIVE more survey codes from her trash!


I did not get a Revlon manuf $2 coupon in my 4/17 inserts that Michele mentions in her Updates, mine is a Target coupon, but this deal is a MM even without coupons.


OH, and watch out for the Dove Men's DO, also mentioned in Updates. She shows a profit wyb 2 using a coupon.com $3/2, but the UP is LIMIT ONE.,  Linda B. B, CA



No comments: