Thursday, March 17, 2011

Free Shutterfly $30 Credit for PhotoWorks Customers


I have two comments about Shutterfly this morning. First, PhotoWorks is going out of business. Log in there to see if you ever used it for pictures. If so, you can transfer those photos now to Shutterfly and get $30 in free credit. Follow the banner on the home page of PhotoWorks which makes you log into your account at Shutterfly. Then wait about 12 hours and you'll have an email from Shutterfly with $30 in free credits. Nice. When you get the email, there is a special URL to click, then enter the unique code. It will bank $30 in your Shutterfly account. You have 3 months to use it. Mine expires in June.

Also, I had purchased a voucher for a 20 page
Shutterfly photobook from Mamapedia. The voucher expires today. Being mad at myself for not using it sooner, I took the voucher number and tried to bank it in my Shutterfly account. It worked! My free photobook credit now expires in 2094 LOL.

No comments: