Thursday, March 17, 2011

Eversave: $50 Worth of Luggage As Low As $20

There's a good deal at Eversave today. For $25, get $50 worth of luggage, handbags, pet carriers, backpacks, kids' luggage, etc., at Luggage.com. There's a code! Enter code LUCKY at checkout and get $3 off, making the final price $22.

*If you are a new member, you get $2 for signing up. That takes it down to
$20.

* As soon as you buy the voucher, it is in your
Eversave account for immediate use.

* I looked around the Luggage.com site because I was interested in the pet carriers. They have 432! of those and many are less than $50 with free shipping. So look at luggage.com if you are in the market for a backpack, luggage, etc., and see if there is something you want that is marked to ship free. All orders of $69+ ship free, but many items are marked free shipping by themselves.
Eversave

Update: I got my code and immediately went to Luggage.com. I ordered 2 carriers that were $25.95 each. They shipped free. Final cost after the voucher was $1.90. I've already got my confirmation email.

No comments: