Friday, October 15, 2010

Swagbucks Free Kindle Explained


It's MegaFriday on Swagbucks. A few people have emailed me asking how I could get a kindle from Swagbucks. The Kindle was purchased with Amazon gift certificates earned from Swagbucks. I do all my searches through Swagbucks instead of google. I have the Swagbucks toolbar at the top of my screen to make it easy. I also refer new people and earn more Swagbucks that way. Once I get 450 swagbucks, I go to the "SwagStore" and click on "Gift Cards". I click on the Amazon $5 card, then go through a few screens to confirm that I want to order it. I then get a confirmation email from Swagbucks, and I click the link in that email to finalize the order. Then I wait. It usually takes about 10 days for the Amazon $5 code to show up in my Swagbucks account under "Gift Cards". As soon as I get the email saying the code is there, I go to Amazon and log in with my password. I copy the special code from my Swagbucks account and drop it into the field for banking gift cards. It instantly shows a total of $5. The total builds as I add more. Amazon then keeps track until I'm ready to buy something. When I do, like when I ordered the kindle, Amazon
automatically deducts my gift cards before I finalize. I click to order, and bingo, my free stuff comes in the mail. Reader Melody helps us out with hints where
Swagbuck codes can be found for brief periods during the day on the Swagbucks website. You can also shop through Swagbucks for more bucks. After you join, you can refer friends and family. I'm happy to report I haven't had a single problem with Swagbucks -- they pay on time without a hitch. The program is growing daily. Both Amazon and Swagbucks are class acts.
* New:
Swagbucks has added a $10 OVERSTOCK.COM gift card for 1275 swagbucks. If you are new to Overstock.com you get free shipping on your first order, and shipping is a flat $2.95 after that.

No comments: