Friday, October 1, 2010

Swagbucks Earned Me A Kindle

It's MegaFriday on Swagbucks. I've now been a member for almost a year. Swagbucks pays! I accumulate Amazon gift cards, then wait for something I really want. I cashed in the end of August, a dream treat for moi .... a Kindle with the cover that has the little light. I'm very proud that I was able to do this. It takes awhile to get a nice sum at Amazon, but what a thrill when you get something for free with gift cards. If you do searches on-line, you should make it pay by doing them through Swagbucks. First you join, then you can either log into Swagbucks and search from there, or the easier way is to download their tool bar so the search field is always on your screen. Then refer your friends and family.
Swagbucks gets bigger and more successful all the time.

No comments: