Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Entertainment Book Saved Me $150+

Here's my Entertainment Book success story. In one month, we go to San Diego for son Jordan's Marine Boot Camp graduation. There will be four of us going, including his fiancee. I've been doing a lot of research to find the best hotel deal. It had to be one with an airport shuttle, and a free shuttle to MCRD where the graduation takes place. Most of the mid-level hotels with 2 1/2 stars, like Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, La Quinta run about $109 - $119 a night. The best I could find was La Quinta Inn for $89 with the
Entertainment book card. Then I decided to go straight to the Entertainment website and start there. I logged in after I registered my book. Bingo. The first San Diego hotel listed was 3 1/2 stars at half price, $65 a night, reg $130. It's right near the beach, has both shuttles, and looks much nicer than the 2 1/2 star hotels. So I jumped on it and booked two rooms for two nights. I think I saved at least $150 dollars and got a nicer place to stay. That single purchase made the book better than free. Now I have all the other coupons to use for the coming year. You can order the book for your city or state, then if you need deals for other parts of the country, you can log into their website and browse for restaurants, hotels, etc. in other zips and cities. I'm a believer.

Get free shipping on the new 2011 Entertainment book. Prices vary according to the popularity of the area. Books for places like Orange County CA, Orlando FL, San Diego CA, etc., sell out the quickest. The coupons in the new book are good to Nov 2011 so you have 13 months to use them.Start here:
Save on all the things you love to do!

No comments: