Monday, September 20, 2010

Restaurant.com 80% off Code Three Days Only

The 80% code is back ----- Restaurant SHARE 80% off
Get a $25 restaurant certificate for $2. This is the best code that comes along. Check by zip which restaurants participate in your area. Read the fine print. Some require a minimum purchase of $35 or $50 to use the certificate. Some limit it to off days of the week. Be sure to know what the rules are, then enjoy a big discount. The code is only good until Wednesday (9/22) When I've used these certificates, I just give it when I go to pay the bill. I've never had a problem. They do ask that you tip on the full price before discount.

1 comment:

KimH said...

I LOVE Restaurant.com and we buy the certificates at 80% off all the time! Every so often I'll buy them at the regular price for the really exclusive places since they go so fast.
One thing to watch for.. MANY places put the gratuity on the bill.. Thats the TIP so watch for it...
Read the specific conditions for each restaurant..
Great deal!