Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WOW posts from Chat

Laura M, WI, posted our latest WOW post on Chat. She gets a free month added to her subscription:
"I didn't see this on the Walgreen's double play list. Stride gum is normally $1.29/pack. This week Walgreen's has an in-ad coupon to make it 3-4-$2. Using B1G1F c/o's along with Walgreen's in-ad coupon netted me 6 packs of Stride for 13¢, plus sales tax. 6 x $1.29 = $7.74, minus 3 x $1.29 = -$3.87 (b1G1F c/o's times 3), minus $3.74 for Wags coupon. Final cost 13¢ plus tax of 24¢ The B1G1F c/o's were in the inserts a few months back and I also found them in local gas stations." Thanks Laura!

Here's our WOW chat post for this morning. Marilyn B, OH, gets a free month added to her subscription:

"I went to Walgreen's today to pick up another container of Walgreen brand calcium supplements using their $3 off coupon from their July Coupon Book before the end of the month. Well, shelf tag said B1G1F. I got two. I didn't expect computer to take the $3 off the free one but it did. 49¢ before sales tax for 2."

No comments: