Saturday, July 31, 2010

Free Hand Sanitizer from Bath & Body Works

Going to the mall today or tomorrow? This weekend only: Bath & Body Works is giving away a printable coupon for a free Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Hand Sanitizer from their Facebook page, no purchase necessary.
Print coupon here. It's a $1.50 value and can be picked up in-store.
"Choose from any of our Texting collection (BRB Banana, BFF Berry, G2G Grape or LOL Lime) or our Fresh Nectars collection (Island Margarita, Lemon Clementine or Ocean Citrus)! Then come back and tell us about your best Pocketbac moment! No purchase necessary."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am passing this on to DIL who lives near the mall. Thanks

Mama Bee said...

I work by the mall, so each day I've been heading in and picking 1 up. These are going into a basket I'm making for my sister for when she delivers. It'll be filled with all the great freebies I've gotten.