Monday, May 3, 2010

RiteAid CoverGirl B1G1F = FREE

I made my run to RiteAid for the CoverGirl B1G1F deal. The bottom line is that it went well. I had 10 B1G1F coupons so I could get 20 cosmetics. I got a mix of powder, lipcolor, eye liner, mascara and lip liners. I bought them in groups of 2 identical products. I was leery that I might have to do 10 transactions so the prices would come off correctly, but I had a good checker who assured me that it could be done in one transaction. She scanned them in groups of 2. Sure enough, the register listed one price, then listed the other as $0. It all came out perfect with just tax owed of $4.96, for $87.xx worth of makeup. I had a chat with her at the end, when I commented how nice it was that RiteAid's policy allowed you to get 2 free on a B1G1F sale + B1G1F coupon. Her response was interesting... "We used to think that was fraud but RiteAid had an attorney look at it and now we do it." I don't know how much of that is true, but I love the policy. I am stockpiled for makeup for ? years.

No comments: