Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Trading Offer from Michele for Free Cat/Dog Food Pouches

Today is the day that  Swagbucks pays out on newly ordered Amazon gift certificates so if you ordered one from Feb 1 - 15, expect it today. Also, I've got my eye on a big purchase at Amazon so I'm stockpiling my $5 certificates. I have an offer. I have a whole bunch of the Purina One free 6 oz pouch of dog or cat food coupons good to .99 (Petsmart). I'd like to trade 30 of those for a $5 Amazon gift code if anyone is interested. Email the code to me, and I'll put the 30 coupons in the mail today. They expire in two weeks (2/28) and say "Redeemable only at Petsmart" on them.

1 comment:

Gustavo said...

Nice offer provided by Michele. It helps people to know the detailed information. Food coupons plays a vital role for so many people as all the people will purchase food from outside. Food coupons are the another type of coupon which helps people to get some discount on the food products.