Friday, February 19, 2010

Subscription Bonus Still Available

Short Dated bonus offer. Thanks to a kind reader, I have a bunch of coupons beyond what I can use myself. I'm going to offer these as a bonus for renewing your Refund Cents subscription.
Starting right now, if you do a $30 renewal either print or on-line-only, you can choose a group of 10 coupons which I will send using my postage. Please put which group you choose in the customer comments and email me easter@refundcents.com after you order. This isn't mix or match. It's a single group of 10 coupons, all the same. Here are the choices, pick one:
* ten free 6 oz pouch of Purina Pro Plan brand Dog or Cat food to .99 (2/28/10) good at Petsmart
*ten $1 Hershey, Reeses, Almond Joy, York Pieces 10 oz+ (4/17/10)
*ten $2/2 Hershey big bags 19.75 oz+ of Hershey Kisses, Miniatures, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures or York Peppermint Patties (3/14/10)
*ten  $2 off one Marcal Small Steps Bath Tissue (picture is of multi-pack) (3/7/10)
*ten  $1.50 any size Nalley Spears or Sandwich Slicers (4/3/10)
*ten  $1.50/2 Emerald Nuts 5 oz+ (3/14/10)
*ten  $1.25 Reynolds Wrap Foil greater than 30 sq (2/28/10)
If I run out of your choice, I'll email you and give you the option of cancelling the order.
R
enew your Refund Cents subscription

No comments: