Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lots of Things

What a day this is shaping up to be. I have the rest of the weekly Walgreens fliers in-hand to the end of February. I'll have those scans up later today, but in glancing through them, the best stuff with the most RR deals happened this first week of the month. If you haven't gotten your fill of RR deals, today is the last day to get the 5 free ones on the back of this week's flier.


The March issue is due at the printer Monday morning and I'm behind, so I'm  working intensely for the next 48 hours.

Of course, I'm going to have to take a break mid-day to hit Costco to see if they are having the free food giveaway, and I need to buy football food  for tomorrow. We'll have about 12 people here for the game. And I haven't done the Hershey/KMart $10 candy deal and I want to do that, too. Argh, I need a 36 hour day today.


We have more Deal Divas. There is still time to do the RiteAid Nature's Bounty deal. It helps to read how others have done it. Good job ladies, and thanks for the write ups and cute pictures ~~~~ Elizabeth B, Nena Locke, Michelle Wheeler, Christy Castle. Remember, you get a free month added to your subscription for having a Deal Diva picture and story posted. It only takes a paragraph to describe your deal. Pictures are more interesting with people in them so thanks for including a family member, especially you. Plus, RC readers have the cutest kids!

BestDealMagazines
One year subscriptions.
Use codeREFCENTS15 to get an extra 15% off:

TODAY:
2/6 Taste of Home $4.29, with code $3.66
Coming Soon:

2/7 Mac Life $6.49, with code $5.50

No comments: