Monday, November 2, 2009

Zetia/Vytorin Class Action Lawsuit

If you or a loved one has taken Zetia or Vytorin, you can participate in a class action suit. Go to www.VytorinZetiaSettlement.com or call 1-800-760-4686. I took a personal interest in this one because I have taken Zetia to get my cholesterol down since it came out in 2002, and paid for almost all of it out of pocket because I have a huge deductable on my crummy health insurance (don't get me started on that...) I can't take a statin because of side effects, so have taken Zetia to the tune of about $100 per month. Now they say it doesn't really do anything. You bet I'm going to be filling out all the papers and can easily get proof from my pharmacy that I have paid for it all these years. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a check for $2.38 in 5 years.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Thank you so much for posting this. My husband was on both of these meds at one point or another the past few years to the tune of several hundred dollars. We'll definitely be filling out the forms. Thanks again!