Friday, August 25, 2017

Get $30 To Try Hulu For A Month!







Lucky you if you haven't tried Hulu yet. This weekend only, you'll get $30 in SB points (worth $30 in gift cards) for trying Hulu for one month through Swagbucks. That will cost $7.99, so you're making $22 on the deal!

1. Click this link. If you're not already a Swagbucks member, you can sign up.
2. Click "Continue" and sign up for Hulu.
3. Enjoy Hulu! You should have your points within 30 minutes. You must be a first time Hulu member to receive SB for this offer.


I did this deal a few months ago and had fun binge watching several shows. When I canceled, I was offered another free month, which I took, then did another cancel. When the new season of Handmaid's Tale comes on, I'll sign up again.

1 comment:

Diana F. said...

Says, "Sorry, this offer is not available.