Friday, August 11, 2017

3-Piece Silicone Spatulas $3.44 (reg $6.99) or.... FREE!





Amazon Prime members can get this 3 piece set of Silicone Spatulas for just $3.44, shipped free. See it here. Silicone spatulas are by far my favorites. Dishwasher safe. The skinny one fits perfectly in a can of tomato paste. They are always the first ones I grab even though I have others. If you don't have
Amazon Prime, the spatulas will ship free on a $25 order.

Hey, I just got them totally free!! If you are a Prime member, scroll down on the page here to see if you have an invitation-only code of PRIMEMONTH1. It's worth $5 on any order that ships directly from Amazon. Here's what happened to my order when I entered the code:



Don't have Prime? Get a free 30-day trial right now this minute so you can do these deals. Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial



       

No comments: