Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Laurel Burch on Zulily, Starting at $7.99

         




Laurel Burch isn't just cat designs. See all the variety on Zulily today, including t-shirts, mugs, purses, umbrellas, totes, shoulder bags, scarves  -  with butterflies, fish, flowers, birds, horses, and, of course, cats. Everything by Laurel Burch is colorful, artistic, and striking. Prices start at $7.99. A lot of the products are half price! Zulily



 
I just ordered this cat mug. I'm going to use it to remind myself to drink more water. I'll leave in on the window ledge above the kitchen sink and every time I see it, multiple times a day, it will remind me to DRINK MORE WATER, which I'll do, using the mug. I've tried this with a regular black mug and it doesn't work because it doesn't catch my eye. The Laurel Burch cat mug will really catch my eye. Plus it's pretty on the window ledge. Zulily


        


         

No comments: