Saturday, March 25, 2017

Breville Juicer $119.99 (Reg $161.95) on Amazon

         



I have this exact juicer. I juice a green drink almost every day. Kale, spinach, swiss chard, tomato, carrot, celery, 1/2 lemon peeled. I consider it vitamin insurance. I still eat the whole veggies -- the juice is a supplement that insures I get a good dose of greens everyday. I grow a lot of it myself. I put in 12 tomato plants every year, then freeze a lot of tomatoes whole, including skins. I semi-defrost a tomato before I juice it with the greens. It's like my own version of V8 juice. It's very low in calories.

I put my spinach, kale, swiss chard, and lettuce seeds in the ground last week during a warm spell. In 4-6 weeks, I'll start harvesting. You've heard me moan over the years about the deer. I have a 7' deer barrier fence around my garden which has worked perfectly for years, but last summer one buck figured out the exact spot to jump it. I found him one day lounging in the middle of all my hard work. We are in the process of raising the fence to 10', which is a pain the patootie, but necessary.

Anyway, Amazon has this Breville juicer refurbished for $119.99 today. Ships free. I don't remember exactly what I paid for mine but it was a LOT more than $119.99. It comes with a warranty.
Breville is the top of the line. I think my Breville juicer will last forever. It's been going strong for almost 5 years without a hiccup.
Tip: I use those flimsy plastic bags that you get in the produce aisle of the grocery store to line the gray pulp container. Then I throw it away to make clean up fast (you could also compost the pulp). All the parts go in the dishwasher.
See it here: Amazon Happy juicing.
         

1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you very much for the contribution.
It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar,greetings and thanks.