Friday, January 13, 2017

"The Big One" Towels at Kohls Half Price




For 3 days at Kohl's, "The Big One" towels are on sale B1G50% off 1 (Reg $9.99 each). Use the 30% off code COCOA30, and get free shipping with code FREE4JAN, if you are a Kohl's card holder, and get the price down to $5.25, shipped.

COCOA30 30% off entire purchase for Kohl's card holders (1/22)
FREE4JAN free shipping, no minimum, for Kohl's card holders (1/22)

SAVEMORE 15% off, or 20% off $100, for everyone.
STORAGE20 20% off select storage (1/22)
BABYSALE10 $10 off $30 baby gear
SLEEPWELL 15% off mattresses, bedding, curtains (1/22)
PLUSTYLE $10 off $30 women's Plus clothing (1/22)


Here's my Kohl's story for today. Yesterday I had $15 in free Kohl's money + another $6 in "birthday" cash from Kohl's (received in the mail) plus the 30% off code, which needed to be spent. I went with the intention of getting a sweater or hoodie. Long story short... I found a sale hoodie in the Petite department, but I would still have had a little credit left over, and I wanted to use it all. As I walked through the girls' section to get to the fitting room, I spotted a cute black hoodie with pink stitching in the girls department (!), size 16, which would have used up the rest of the free cash, and dipped into the 30% off code. I looked at it, held it up to me, and decided what the heck, I'll try it on. It fit great, even a little long in the arms. Now, I don't consider myself a child's size. I'm short, 5'2", but with a normal woman's chest, but hey, this opened up a whole new world to me. The kids' clothes are cheaper than the adult clothes, and if I can fit into a size 16, I'll be checking out that department when I go to Kohl's. Moral of the story -- if you're short, check out the girls' clothes, and maybe the boys' department, also, if you don't mind Ninja Turtles on your sweatshirt. 



No comments: