Saturday, December 10, 2016

New 30% Off Kohl's Code + My Love/Hate Relationship w/Kohls



Starting tomorrow, the new 30% off code for Kohl's card holders will be FROSTING30 (Dec 11 - 24)
Everyone gets Kohl's Cash $10 for every $50 spent, Dec 11 - 24.
____


Today is the last day for this great stack on toys at Kohl's

You can stack the 25% off code YOUGET25 with the extra 20% off toys code TOPTOY20 at Kohl's. Opt for free in-store pick-up or shipping is free on $50. There are great deals on toys using the code stack and sale prices
 sale + YOUGET25 + TOPTOY20.

Which brings me to talk about my love/hate relationship with Kohl's. I LOVE stacking codes, discounts, sales, Kohl's Cash, etc., at Kohl's to get a good deal. I HATE how everything is marked sky-high to begin with. When I was in Kohl's yesterday, a 2-pack of Barbies caught my eye as I need to get three of the same gift for 3 little girls. The Barbie 2-pack was marked $34.99 - which is ridiculous. They weren't special, didn't have extra clothes or accessories. Who pays $34.99 for two basic Barbies? You can get a single Barbie for $5.99 if you watch for it. So today I went online because of the chance to stack codes, pick-up in-store, get in on a sale, etc. This exact Barbie 2-pack was

* on sale ($17.49) instead of the outlandish price of $34.99
* I used code YOUGET25 and stacked with TOPTOY20
* Opted for in-store pickup so no shipping.

Final price for THREE boxes? $33.63, or $11.21 for each box instead of $34.99. Now $11.21 is reasonable for two Barbies, which is $5.60 per Barbie. I'm happy. But it drives home the lesson that you have to play Kohl's game or you're going to be ripped off. Never pay full price at Kohls. I'm sure there are some people who do -- not RC readers of course. If I had paid full price for three 2-packs of Barbies, it would have been $105!! Who does that? I wonder if Kohls thinks they are fooling anyone when they put items 'on sale' at the price they should have been to start with. Anyway, you have to know what you're doing at Kohl's or you're overpaying. 



1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

Wow, what an amazing giveaway!! Thanks so much.
Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.