Monday, October 3, 2016

Last Day - $20 off $99 at Brookstone, Love My Towel Warmer




I have two items I love from Brookstone - a towel warmer (ultimate luxury item) and a heated shoulder wrap (which I haven't had to use much thankfully). The towel warmer I use every day. It's shaped like a small trash can with a cover, so the towels get really warm in 5 minutes. It holds two bath size towels.

Right now you can get a rare $20 off $99 on anything at Brookstone with code LEAVES. Today is the last day. Start here: Brookstone

The towel warmer is $99, so $79 with code LEAVES. If you have the space to set it outside your shower or bathtub, you will quickly love it. Even my grandkids make sure to have a towel warming when they take 'fun baths' in grandma's oversized bathtub.
Item # 647156 at Brookstone




No comments: