Sunday, October 23, 2016

Early Look at Next Sunday- Four Inserts 10/30


Next Sunday, Oct 30, will be big for coupons. There are 4 inserts scheduled: PG, two RP, one Smartsource. I have two of those lists already. You can see them here: Preview of Sunday C/O's  10/30 S, 2 RP, PG

Best of the upcoming P&G coupons:

Downy - Buy Downy Liquid, get free Bounce sheets to $4 (11/12/16)
Febreze B1G1F to $3.29 (11/12/16)
Pantene Shampoo AND Conditioner $5/3 (11/12/16) - must buy both
Tide Pods or Gain Flings 42 ct $3 (11/12/16)


Here's my observation about the P&G insert. More and more of the coupons are very short dated, only good for two weeks. In the upcoming insert on 10/30, the majority of the coupons expire 11/12. Personally, I can't see the logic. At least one month+ expiration should be the standard, unless it's an extremely rare high-value coupon like $7 off. I'm sure that putting out an insert for the entire nation is a multi-million dollar investment, so I can't see why P&G shoots themselves in the foot by making the coupons so short dated. My two cents. 




1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you for supporting my dreams, no matter what. I couldn’t ask for a better partner.
Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more, you did that. Thank you for being so amazing!