Tuesday, August 23, 2016

2-Piece Loungewear Up To 3X, $16.79 (reg $68.00)






Zulily calls these "jogging suits" but I call them loungewear, the kind of outfit I live in all winter. I can't imagine jogging in them LOL --- they look too soft and comfortable. Sizes range from S, M, L, XL, 1X, 2X, 3X. They are just $16.79 for hooded top and pants, Tuesday only.
Scroll down on the homepage: Zulily
 

Speaking of Zulily, I was surprised to see TRTL's today. What's a TRTL (pronounced turtle)? It's a type of head support designed to use on airplanes. I bought one of these after reading a rave review, but I had to order it from England! There were only 2 airports in the U.S. that had them at the time, and I paid $29.99 plus shipping. It's $19.99 on Zulily.

It is so much better than the traditional neck pillow sold in every airport. It's hard to tell from the picture how the TRTL works, but it keeps your head more comfortable and upright than a neck pillow. It has a kind of internal cushioned frame to keep your head in one place. No falling forward and waking yourself up. The soft fleece material can be wrapped around your neck to keep you warm on the plane at night. I have also used mine in the car when traveling ten hours to California.  Anyway, if you fly, and have a hard time sleeping or getting comfortable on an airplane, I recommend trying the TRTL, especially at this good price. Zulily
If you want to read reviews, Amazon has it for $29.99 with 4 1/2 stars from 1,269 reviewers. Amazon also has more pictures showing how it works. But buy it on Zulily at the better price of $19.99.



No comments: