Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Free Mason Jar From Quaker Oats

 


There are a lot of overnight Quaker Oats recipes that are supposed to be made in a mason jar. So Quaker Oats wants to give you a free mason jar. Read about it here.

* Purchase any two 18 oz or larger canisters of Quaker Oats on one transaction 6/12/16 - 9/3/16.
* Snap a picture of your entire receipt.
* Email to quaker@drvsusa.com.

You'll receive emails with directions on how to receive the free mason jar. Limit 5 per customer. May be purchased at any store.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I emailed you the copy of my receipt for the two (2) Quaker Oats, in order to receive my free Mason Jar....
I received two emails from you, first that you had received it, 2nd that it was accepted and...
a 3rd one, telling me to go to a website.... and somehow, I must have pressed a wrong button on my smart phone.... I lost that website, which said it had to be done within seven (7)days....
Would you be kind enough to re-send that website name back to me, please...

Helen Russell
MarieHelena@BellSouth.net