Monday, January 18, 2016

Charmin Basic Money-Back Guarantee





Print the form for a money-back guarantee on Charmin Basic. Purchase 7/1/15 - 6/30/16. Send form, dated cash tape, and UPC.

(Note... The dates at this link are correct, but when you download the form, it has last year's dates.) I did call them about this, and of course, the customer service person had a difficult time figuring out what I was telling her. Also, I tried to use the email form in their help section, and it wouldn't submit because of my birthday date, which I entered in the usual format of month, day, year. The woman told me that the system will only accept month and year. Well, how is anyone supposed to know that? I was frustrated trying to help them out with two problems on their website. We'll see if the date on the form is fixed or not.



No comments: