Sunday, December 13, 2015

Dollie & Me Update - Order Received In 2 DAYS!





You'll remember 3 days ago, on Thursday, I talked about the Dollie & Me deal on Zulily. I ordered one for Chloe on Thursday afternoon, with free shipping. It arrived yesterday, Saturday! That's 2 days from time of order. So if you're still interested in a Dollie & Me set for your young daughter/granddaughter, you can order with confidence that it will arrive well before Christmas.  You'll find it at Zulily under "Shop by Category" then "Girls", then it's at the top. The sets start at $14.99, shipped free.

There are play outfits, dressy outfits, pj's, etc. Sizes range from 4 - 12. Some of the sets are sold out, so look asap if you're interested.

These are the pj's I got for Chloe. I also ordered an inexpensive 18" doll from Amazon. I'll dress the doll in the pj's and wrap it with the matching pj's for her.



No comments: