Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Starbucks/Jawbone Instant Win -- Good Luck





You can win one of 70 Jawbone brand UP2 bands instantly on the "Starbucks Make Today Count" Sweepstakes. Go here to enter, or text DOUBLESHOT to 699376 (10/30)

Off Topic: I don't have a Jawbone, but I do wear a FitBit Charge. Last night I had a 2 hour wait in the San Francisco airport for a flight home after visiting my dad. I needed 2,000+ steps to make my daily goal, so I left the carry-ons with George and walked up and down, up and down the terminal until the Fitbit band buzzed that I had hit 9,000 steps. It's kind of silly, but the activity trackers really do make you want to hit your goal. 
By the way, the San Francisco airport is totally intimidating. I normally fly in/out of Oakland which is much more my speed. Trying to navigate the SFO made me feel like a country bumpkin visiting the Big City for the first time. It's HUUUGGGGGEEEEE!!


No comments: