Friday, August 21, 2015

Some Thoughts On The Walgreens Flier Issue





Walgreens is making a huge mistake by eliminating weekly fliers delivered in newspapers and available in the store. I think they'll figure that out. My source for the weekly fliers told me that there would be none in August, as an experiment, but that the fliers will be back in September. We'll see. My source could be wrong but I don't think so. In the meantime, I have been able to put together a full Walgreens Double Plays (8/23) list for next week, which you can access and print out. You don't have to shop blind.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have not received a Target ad in the newspaper in three weeks. Also, it has been approximately sim months since I have received a Kmart ad. I think stores are getting away from ads. :(