Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sneak Peek - Free Shipping Tomorrow at DisneyStore -- Flip Flops $2.99, Sunglasses $1.99




Tomorrow, July 3, the Disneystore will have free shipping with code FREESHIP.
I love it when they do this, because I'm often able to get sunglasses and/or flip flops for $1.99 - $2.99, shipped.  Look under the Sale tab on the homepage for the best hidden deals.

Right now they are having their "Twice Upon a Year" sale with items up to 60% off. At first glance, I saw

* Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse sunglasses for $2.99
* Sofia & Doc McStuffins flip flops for $2.99,
* R2D2 and Ariel Sunglasses for $1.99.

I'll do a better search tomorrow when shipping is free. Check in early, because the $1.99 and $2.99 items go very quickly when it's free shipping day. 


On second thought, I think I'll load my cart now, then hope the items are still there in the morning when I can use the code FREESHIP.
Disneystore











No comments: