Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It's Here! See All The Prime Deals at Amazon





Go here: All The Prime Deals The deals are set up as Lightening Deals in lots of different categories. A few items have sold out already this morning. Go through the upcoming deals to see what grabs you, then watch for the time when it goes live. Be sure to scroll down the whole page at Prime Deals because there are multiple categories. You can also click on "Shop By Category" in the far right. Right now I see the Kindle Fire HD7 on sale for $60 off.



One deal that caught my eye is on the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless for $142.77 (reg $149.95). You'll get a $25 Amazon gift card when you buy it. Fitbits are never on sale, so this is a good deal. Prime Deals
I have the Fitbit Charge, but not the HR. I wish I had gotten the HR so I could track my heart rate. So far today, 7,359 steps.




Get your free Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Remember, as a member of Prime, you get free 2-day shipping, no minimum.



No comments: