Thursday, January 29, 2015

Groupon - 10% - 20% Discounts on Local Deals, Goods, Getaways




The same code, TRIPLE, will give all the following discounts at Groupon.

20% off up to 3 local deals = TRIPLE
10% off up to 3 goods deals = TRIPLE
10% off up to 3 getaways = TRIPLE


Good TODAY ONLY!

If you haven't visited Groupon lately, it's gone through a major transformation. Instead of simply selling vouchers, you can now buy goods directly that don't require a voucher. Click, purchase, and it will be mailed to you. For example, I ordered a set of 12 cami tank tops two days ago, for $34.99, shipped. I entered my shipping info at checkout, and I'm done. Now I wish I'd waited for a code. I would have saved $3.49.

Groupon still have great deals on local goods and services that they have always had. They've expanded their business to also sell merchandise directly. 

No comments: