Friday, October 24, 2014

Kohl's Yes2You Rewards

          
 
Kohl's has a new program called Yes2You Rewards. Spend $100 and you'll get a $5 voucher good on anything, which must be spent within 30 days. This is in addition to all their other promotions like Kohl's Cash.

Yesterday I did a little Christmas shopping at Kohl's and combined
1) 30% off code which came in the mail because I have a Kohl's card
2) $10 off $50 toy coupon that also came in the mail
3) $10 off $25 coupon peeled from the newspaper last week.
Of course everything I bought was on sale. I was able to get $175+ (original prices) in merchandise for $62 using all the above discounts, and I got a $10 Kohl's Cash certificate to use later.
At checkout I was asked if I wanted to join Yes2You Rewards. Well, yeah! So I now have 62 points toward a $5 certificate. There's a small card to prove membership, or you can simply give your phone number at checkout.
 
To get the best Kohl's discounts, you need a Kohl's credit card. But I hate credit card bills, so at both Kohl's and Macy's I use my card, then I say, "I want to pay this off right now". To do that, I have to either write a check or pay cash, which is fine. I get all the perks of the card, but none of the hassle of monthly bills.
 
 
 
           

No comments: