Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Free Audible Book From Amazon, Cancel Anytime


Do you have a long car trip coming up? Do you commute? Do you walk or jog daily? Then you need to discover audio books. I am a huge fan of audio books. I've listened to at least 100 of them over the years. I do it while I'm jogging and on car trips. Sometimes when I don't feel up to jogging, what gets me out of the door is that I'm in the middle of a story and I want to hear what happens next. Seriously.

You can try a free Audible book right now. Get an Audible book of your choice, free, with a 30 day trial. Cancel anytime, effective the next monthly billing cycle. Cancel before your trial ends and you will not be charged. Audible is an Amazon company


 

Right now I'm listening to the series of four books by Malla Nunn. I started with the third, now am listening to the first. They are engrossing mysteries set in South Africa in the 1950's. Not only are they page turners, they give deep insight into apartheid South Africa, and the division of the races, before Nelson Mandela. The titles are:
Let The Dead Lie
Blessed Are the Dead
A Beautiful Place to Die
Present Darkness
I'm jogging six days a week so I plan to burn through all 4.


No comments: