Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kroger/P&G Catalina To $15



I got an interesting Procter & Gamble catalina announcement yesterday when checking out at Smith's (Kroger affiliate). Here's what it says:

"Earn Up To $15 in Rewards" Now through 6/30/14, for every $10 of participating products you buy, you will receive a $3 reward to spend on anything in the store. We'll keep adding your purchases every time you shop. Earn up to $15 in rewards!"


Participating products: Pampers, Covergirl, Crest, Oral-B toothbrushes, Clairol Nice 'n Easy, Pantene, Old Spice hair care & body wash, Clearblue Pregnancy tests, Duracell, Olay, Align, Prilosec OTC, Metamucil, Pepto Bismol, Always, Tampax.

Purchases must be made with loyalty card to track. Here's the interesting statement in the fine print: "Participation by invitation only."

I'm not sure if everyone gets invited, or if my invitation was triggered by something I bought. I didn't buy any P&G products.

No comments: