Saturday, June 28, 2014

Beautiful Totes & Shoulder Bags As Low As $7.99





Zulily has beautiful unique totes, shoulder bags, crossbody bags, etc., today starting at $7.99. They feature floral and butterfly photos. Even if you're not in the market, they are so pretty just to look at! Click on Zulily, then "New Today", then "Passion for Fashion". They would make very nice gifts for mom, sister, friend, teacher. Zulily

I just bought the pink crossbody bag pictured above. I don't carry much around in my purse anymore. Instead of a big wallet, I now have an aluminum credit card case/wallet that holds my credit cards and driver's license. It's small and handy. Most of the time that's all I need along with a little cash, a folding brush, and a pair of reading glasses. The purpose of the aluminum credit card wallet is to prevent RFID scanning theft (though I don't think that's a huge problem.) After I got it, I found it's very handy to pop open and pull out a credit card or drivers license. And they are cheap. You can get one on Amazon for under $3.


No comments: