Tuesday, June 3, 2014

$2 Off Fruit & Rice Krispies

 $2.00 off Fruit, 2 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereals
Don't overlook this rare $2 Rice Krispies coupon that's partially good on fresh fruit. Buy two boxes of Rice Krispies plus any fruit and get $2 off. Another way to look at the coupon is that you're getting $1 off each box, because you'd buy fruit anyway. Be sure to buy at least $2 in fresh fruit because the coupon is technically off the fruit wyb the cereal.


Speaking of fresh fruit (I'm a fruitaholic), I was in Smiths' (Kroger affiliate) a couple weeks ago and there was a bin of fresh whole pineapples for .99 each. Normally fresh pineapples are $2.99+. I bought five - LOL. I'd cut a long strip of pineapple and eat it over the sink. I ate so much pineapple that I got little sores in the corners of my mouth from the acid. It was worth it -- super sweet and super juicy.

No comments: